Monday, December 19, 2005

Two things I'd like to share...

Thing number one...I have been working on my everday vernacular and adding some new phrases. Thanks to my organ playing, farm loving friend for doing his best to make a country girl out of me yet...Here is my new phrase I would like to share with you...I am busier than a one legged man in a butt kicken contest. I don't know why but that just makes me laugh...and I'd like to invite you all to mix it into your everyday speech as well.

Thing number two...thank you to my dear friend for reminding me of the list that our parents once thought up...and apparently still have. My parent's have great friends who have two children, and my parents have two children as well..me and my brother...so our parents one night, thinking they were funny, made a list at our local restuarant. The list is how they placed bets on who, of us kids, they thought would get married first. The order would change from time to time. I think I have pretty much been at the bottom of it since it's beginning. Anyway I think it's funny that they had a list, and I think it's even funnier that they still have it. Thanks for the reminder Mel... ; )

1 comment:

melthedce said...

oh any time my dear friend... i am glad we can share in the torment together.... which reminds me we should also share in toasting each other with a beer at pirones while they talk about the marriage order...

if anyone wants to join in more fun of the list read the mel and rachel commentary on my page on how this gives us a bit of a complex! http://melthdce.blogspot.com/