Friday, December 09, 2005

Confession....

I am a complete book nerd. In the past two days I have read one book cover to cover, finished The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrove, and started Northanger Abbey. There's something about the coziness of a warm house on a cold day that just makes me want to curl up in a blanket and read a good book.

I'm so excited that I finished The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. It's one of those books that I managed to escape reading when I was young, even though I remember most of my friends reading it. I knew I would want to see the movie, and I like to read books before I see the story in a movie. And I'm glad I finished this one...what a great book, even though the language is easy and the story is fast, I found myself smiling, and unable to put it down as I got to the second half of the book. A great story of good vs. evil.

I missed North Carolina for the first time today...correction, I missed some people form North Carolina today that I hadn't thought about since I left. It was kind of weird.

I realized today that Christmas is little more than two weeks away...and I have so much to do before then...and so much to prepare for at the beginning of the year at work. Hope it all gets done.

No comments: