Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Please Pray...

If you feel so inclined, I'd like to ask you to pray for some kids that I know here. I think their families are struggling with financial things...like big financial things...and I know it has to be hard for them, especially this time of the year. So if you could pray for them that would be great.

Also if you could pray for me as well that I would have wisdom and discernment regarding the best ways to help them and be a support to them and a Godly influence during this season of struggle. It's really hard for me because I want to be able to make all the trouble go away, but I don't know how to do that or what the best steps are to take that would be the most help to them.

Thanks in advance. I appreciate it!

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

You got it, sister! So glad you posted something about it. Love you!