Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Another Month, Come and Gone

Yesterday as I dug my computer out from under all the stuff on my desk, I also happened to find my calendar...you know the ones that are big and sit on your desk. I love those things because I can always have my stuff that I need to do in front of me...AND I have a place to write notes if it becomes a necessity. Anyway, as I looked down on the Month of October I realized I had been really, REALLY, busy. There were meetings, practices, rehearsals, house visits, more meetings, Bible Studies, youth v-ball games, Birthdays (mine especially), Birthday celebrations (lots for me), a trip to St. Louis, A Trip to the Lake of the Ozarks, A Trip to Arkansas, Concerts, and a Huge Outreach Event at my church. It almost makes me tired to just write it all!

Anyway when I look back at those things I realize how blessed I am. God has put so many things into my life, and it's a life full of joy...I don't know if I would said I was full of joy 6 or 7 months ago. I don't know that I would have been able to look back on a busy month and have been thankful for everything that God put in front of me. But I am now. I realize that all of these things, even the meetings, are blessings, places for God to be glorified in my actions and in my words.

Now I just wonder what November has in store...

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Rachel...you rock. You are such a source of encouragement to me. Your thoughts on life, your positive attitude, and your spirit are a source of rejuvenation! Love you, sister!