Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Three Things...

#1. I paid someone to do my laundry today...it was beautiful.

#2. When I was home this afternoon I walked into my kitchen and the neighbor kid was peeking in my window...weird part was that he didn't move when he saw me. very odd.

#3. Why do we refuse to learn lessons the first time...my history teacher in high school always said, "Learn Your Lessons of History." And do I??? No...why must I always procrastinate. I know when things are coming, I know that I have to get them done, and do I prioritize and get it all done in a timely fashion...No. I always end up getting ready to go on some trip and having a list of tons of stuff to get done, but I never quite get it finished until the last second, and then I always end up packing my suitcase in a hurry, and then I am always "almost late" for my plane and then I get all anxious and wonder what will happen if I miss my plane. But then I make it at the last second and it's all ok and all the worrying was for nothing. Some day I will get my stuff in order!

Look our Nashville here I come!!!

No comments: