Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I'm back, but leaving...

Well I finally got back to good old MO yesterday afternoon. Man...the conference was crazy fun, but today I am exhausted and I am leaving again tonight...making the pilgrimage back to the mother land for thanksgiving. I am so excited to spend some time with Jake and Gretal and my parents, grandparents, and Aunt and Uncle...oh and the Heidster! YAY...my little German sister is coming home too. This should be fun.

The excitement about the upcoming days is really the only thing that will probably pull me through today. sheesh...there's so much to be done, so little time to do it, and so little energy to make it happen.

But I did make an apple pie for my staff today (yes it's home made, I cut up all the apples and everything!) I'm looking forward to eating that bad boy!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Where are you!!!!!!