Monday, October 17, 2005

Struck Down But Not Destroyed

I'd be telling you some lies if I said my life wasn't revolving around baseball the past few days. I'm totally sucked into the leage championships. I am really hoping the cardinals pull out of this little slump they've been in because I think they're a great team and they deserve to win AND I have tickets to game 5 of the world series if the cardinals go! I can think of little that would make me happier than sitting in the bleachers at Busch Stadium watching the Cardinals play the Whitesox in the World Series. I guess we'll have to wait and see...maybe I'll try to find some sort of "winning dance" to do....maybe that'll help the redbirds win tonight...They may have been struck down for a few games but they are not yet destroyed...I think tonight is our night!

Life has been busy besides Baseball as well. The Relient K concert was fabulous fun! I had majoy high school flashbacks watching all the people climb out of their parents car at the doors and pile into the concert hall. It was good fun. On Friday I drove to St. Louis and got to see almost my entire family. I had lunch with my grandparents, and that was SO much fun! Then I had dinner with my parents and Aunt and Uncle...also a good time! Then on Saturday my mom's side of the family had a family reunion. I saw some cousins that I haven't seen in forever. I definitely love my family! Living closer to St. Louis definitely makes it easier to see them, and I think that is a huge blessing.

well kids that's about all. I gotta get back to work, and see if I can't find something to do to help bring the cards a big W tonight.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I hope they win!!!
Your weekend does sound like it was way busy!!!

Lindsey said...

Congrats Rach...hopefully they'll come around!