Friday, October 21, 2005

Dr. Seuss Has Nothing On Me!

Lindsey

Have you ever seen a girl in green as cute as Lindsey B
She's smart and sweet, keeps things semi-neat, and likes to hang with me
She sings she laughs she prays she loves
She takes her guidance from above

Her friends strive to be like her, she makes their world more whole
Every day is adventuresome with her, living-loving-laughing the goal
She's there for you when things get down
She knows what to do to change your frown

Laughing so hard you sides do ache
monkey bread and pies to bake
Locking keys in cars, hotel bars, just to name a few
Are memories we'll keep for all times as friends forever true


There you go Linds...there's your poem...I wanted to put something in there about the sick nightgown and puking but I didn't know how to work it in...maybe next time! : )

I officially did it. i asked the landlord if I could paint and he said yes...so long beige walls. I'm bringing some color into my world! I saw something interesting yesterday that I thought I would mention. There was a lady out on the main road the other day power washing part of her driveway. That in itself was not all that weird, but the fact that she was doing it with a gigantic cast on her leg made things a little bit more fun to watch. I don't know what you make someone with a big plaster thing on your leg that you're not supposed to get wet, go outside and opperate a power washer...she was trying to keep her leg out of the way but there was water everywhere...that poor woman.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsey said...

sweet...
I have a poem published on the internet!
You'll have to post pictures of the pad when you are finished painting. I am excited to see the end result!

Lindsey said...

ummm Rachel...I MISS YOU! Where are you?