Saturday, February 04, 2006

Apples To Apples...

So last night was game night at my house. I'll admit that I'm a little on the nerdy side and get pretty exicted about things as simple as game night. Last night there were 8 of us gathered in my front room enjoying a little social activity. Someone brough Apples to Apples. I had heard alot about this game and was actually looking forward to playing it. When the game first came out the only person I heard promoting it was Delilah and I thought maybe the game would be really lame...but everyone kept saying how fun it was. And seriously...it was fun. I highly recommend giving it a go!

Today Laura and Aaron and I cleaned out my garage. Wow...my world is becomming more and more organized, which I will admit is a little strange for me. I'm used to chaos and disaster...I can function in the midst of it...but I do have to say that this organization thing isn't too bad of an idea either. I just hope it lasts...

So here I sit on a Saturday afternoon...tired from not enough sleep and a lot of work this morning...here on my couch, watching aaron play nintendo, laura is knitting, and I'm trying my hardest to stay awake and not procrastinate any longer on the Bible Study I have to get done for tomorrow morning...

2 comments:

greigfam5 said...

We just got Apples to Applese for Christmas. We love it. It is perfect for us since our favorite pastime is to argue anyway! Call when you can. We HAVE to talk. I have about 100 things to tell you! Luv ya loads!

melthedce said...

love that game... it has concordia memories for me!