Tuesday, January 17, 2006

What does this mean???

No, I'm not getting ready to go all "catechism" on you. But if anyone out there is in the business of interpretting dreams, I would love it it you could tell me what this means...

As I closed my eyes to sleep last night, I found it hard to actually fall asleep, and then when I finally did, there were a whole lot of messed up things going on in my dreams. Since I can't remember it all I will just recount a small portion of it that I think sums up the entire strangeness of it. At one point in my dream I ended up in some kind of river, not a small shallow river, but a big one, and as I was going through the water I turned into a fish, I mean totally into a fish, and then there was this bigger fish with big teeth that was trying to eat me. I remember it trying to bite me and then I swam under the water (Because until this point we'd both been on the surface which is strange for fish to swim on the surface like that) When I swam under the water everything turned into a cartoon. I was now a cartoon fish and the big fish was still there and I was trying to swim behind it and bit it, even though I was WAY smaller. Well then we chased each other around and finally we came upon this under water ancient world. But the ancient world wasn't cartoon, just the water and us. But then the big fish turned into a person (a cartoon one) and was walking on the ground of the ocean, and then I turned into a cartoon person. And for some reason I knew something was wrong. Then the person and I were on the same side for a moment...and I walked into one of the ancient rooms and I was a real person again, and there was no more water...and some how I was a part of this community that was ready to blow up...and then I had to ride a ten speed bike across mountains to get somewhere to save someone but after that it's all pretty blurry for me any more.

is this weird. is there something wrong with my brain. I mean who turns into cartoon fish in their dreams.

2 comments:

greigfam5 said...

ok, so have you been watching the movie "The incredible Mr. Limpett". The whole cartoon fish thing reminded me of that. Diagnosis... Your crazy. Always have been. Always will be. That's why we love you! don't ever change!

Rachel Ehrhard said...

Hahahaha. No I've never even heard of that movie. But thanks for the diagnosis. I suppose it's pretty accurate : )