Thursday, January 12, 2006

In Desperate Need...

I am in DESPERATE need of a pedicure. Seriously, my feet look awful. This is a truth that has escaped me until this point because, well, I don't really pay that much attention to my feet. I'm sitting here at my desk and I'm having a particularly stressful morning. Budget stuff=frustrating. My desk broke=frustrating. Trying to get all my junk in order for 2006=frustrating. Can't find cords for the archaic printer that's in my office=frustrating. So anyway I'm sitting here and I glanced down at my flip-flop covered feet (yeah it's jan. 12th and I'm wearing flip flops because it's 60 degrees...CrAzY!) and was horrified at the state that I have let my feet slip into. I need to find someone to take care of this mess. I guess that might be a little bit of an overshare, but there ya have it.

No comments: