Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Jealousy

I'm not usually the type of person to be jealous...really jealous. I like me...I like my life...I don't want to really to be other people or have their stuff. But this morning I am jealous of someone I hardly know...for a very stupid reason. It's an evil thing isn't it. It makes me dislike this person even though I don't know them. It makes me a worse version of myself. The scariest thing about jealousy is that sometimes you can't even see it...for me it's all internal. I could keep it inside me and hide it. Fortunately I see the immaturity and stupidness of this and am going to do my best to let it go and be happy with my life, because I am...it's just right now there is small place where the the grass is greener in someone else's yard...not the whole yard...just a patch.

On a different note. Laura and Aaron moved in with me yesterday. I'm so happy about it. I love them. I love how they make me laugh and remind me that life is to be enjoyed. And there's nothing like going to the grocery store and cooking with these two. The first thing laura did when she got to my house was rearrange the kitchen. These people have a passion for food and food preparation! So now my kitchen actually makes sense and I have more than just old cool whip and beer in my refrigerator! They're wonderful people and I hope all of you can have friends like Laura and Aaron in your life!

2 comments:

melthedce said...

who moved in with you and for how long and when did all this happen? I hope you work through the jealousy thing... I totally agree... nothing worse than that... i love you I love you i love you

Rachel Ehrhard said...

THeir friends from college...I've known they were coming for quite some time. It's way fun...they're awesome...and I'm totally through the jealousy thing! : )

love you too!!!