Wednesday, March 28, 2007

When your computer doesn't work....

Is it weird that I sometimes don't know what to do when my computer doesn't work...it's like the click of the keys is a type of therapy for me. Unfortunately my laptop battery is dead, and the power cord decided to stop working so therefore I have no computer...sad, I know.
Things have been pretty busy anyway and I probably wouldn't have much time to be on it, so I guess it's not that huge of a deal.

Life is a little crazy right now...busy, but I guess it's a good busy. I hate being bored more than I hate being busy. So I just wanted to send a shout out to my blogging world so y'all didn't think I'd dropped off the face of the earth. I'm still here...

And hopefully next week my computer will be working and I'll have fun stories to share...we shall see.


p.s...I know that this wasn't in the least bit interesting, so I promise I'll be better next time.

2 comments:

melthedce said...

how are you writing this if your computer isn't working???

I can't wait to see you!

Ingrid said...

Rachel,
Anything you write is interesting...you're Rachel for crying out loud! :D
Hope the computer works soon.