Thursday, May 18, 2006

So much...

I suppose there is so much for me to say right now. I haven't written in a while. Life has been busy...a good busy. I have been super busy with work, and it's all been good stuff. May has been a month of feeling very affirmed in the things I do with my job. Sometimes sitting at a desk makes me wonder why I bother with this type of ministry...but then I have opportunities to be in the trenches...to be serving, encouraging, caring and sharing. That's when I feel whole.

I don't have much time to write now either, but I leave in a few days for Haiti and I'll be gone for a while. So I just wanted to check in and ask you all to pray for me next week while I'm gone. I really hope that my time there, even if it is short, will in some way share some of God's goodness with a people that need it so badly!

So to everyone that I haven't talked to in forever, I still love ya, and I think about you all the time (especially you carrie!!! feel better soon!!!) and I can't wait to talk to you when I get back from Haiti. I'm sure I'll stories to share...maybe they'll even be entertaining.

No comments: