Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Coming Home...

I am back at home...lounging in my bedroom with the nice cool air-conditioning. I just had a nice dinner, and my dog is by my side. Things seem to be back how they were before I left for Haiti...

It's interesting though because somehow things don't feel the same. I'm not sure I'm ready to write about Haiti right now...in fact I know I'm not. I don't think I've really even begun to process through my trip. I did want to let everyone know that I was back and safe.

I had an amazing, wonderful trip. God is amazingly good. I know that this trip has only made me crave more of the same kind of work. So I ask for your prayers as I seek God's guidance in that.

Hopefully tomorrow I can sit down and take some time to put some of my thoughts into words. But for now, know that my entire team was incredibly blessed by the trip. God has definitely taught us all a little something about his world. I ask for your prayers for the countyr and people of Haiti.

If you're interested in some pictures from the trip, my amazingly cool friend Lindsey (who was also on the trip) was way less of a slacker than me and has already created a little slideshow of our experience so you can click the link to her blog on the side of my page!

Enjoy!

More to come....

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I love you! Thanks for sharing this experience with me