Monday, May 01, 2006

Last week...

Last week I was completely lazy. I think I slept more last week than I have slept in a long time. It happened to be one of the weeks at work wher there was very little going on during the day. My evenings were filled with activities but work was slow. Sure there were things I could have gotten done...like moving the easter boxes out of my office down to the garage...but I didn't. It was a good week for me.

Of course now I look ahead to two weeks of craziness leading up to a community service event...and then Haiti!!!! May, and the entire summer will prove to be quite busy. I'm good with that though. I like busy.

I feel like I have exciting stories that I could write here...but they just won't come...so I'm off to accomplish some of the work that should have happened last week! Happy Monday everyone.

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

I'm glad you got to sleep a lot last week. That's always a good thing if you ask me. :) This is such a busy time of year, sister! No matter how much I prepare or don't prepare, it always ends up feeling quite like life is a tornado...eek!
Yay for Haiti soon. So excited for y'all.