Wednesday, March 22, 2006

When you realize you're blessed...

So often it's easier to go through life taking things for granted, than it is to realize you're blessed. But lately my eyes have been opened to all the amazing blessings in my life. This past weekend was an opportunity for me to see God's goodness in my life in so many ways.

First of all I am serving in a church that encourages me in ministry. That is a huge blessing. As I was driving my youth to a gathering in Chicago I got to stay with my parents and see friends from St. Louis that love and support me in everything I do.

Then when I got to chicago, I ran into friends from all different stages of my life, childhood, high school, college, even some people that have the North Carolina connection. It was great. I have been blessed with some of the most amazing people in my life...my family and friends are a constant support and encouragement to me in all things.

But when I look at the people that are my friends, the people that are my influences in life, I can't help but swell with pride. I am so proud of my friends. They are all amazing people. They are so good and so talented. I am blessed.

1 comment:

melthedce said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!! And I am very proud of you!!!!!!!1