Thursday, August 23, 2007

I know you want to be me but...

Well it's official. I know that my life is completely glamorous and coveted by others because I have now been the victim of identity theft. That's right folks someone tried to purchase some questionable online material and cable programming with my check card. The jokes on them though...I feel like saying, "Ha Ha sucker...you should have to stolen the identity of someone that has money!"

My checking account (which they tried to use) is driving on the fumes of my last month's paycheck, and luckily there was not enough in the checking account for the perpertrator to actually use my card on the big purchases they were trying to make. So I guess it does pay to be poor!

Take that you identity stealing criminal!!!!

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Holy freaking cow. That is all I have to say. :D