Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Back by Popular Demand...

So I realize that I haven't blogged in...well, forever. I sincerely apologize to my blog fans, blog stalkers, and those of you out there living your life vicariously through me! I realize that it was very irresponsible of me to leave you hanging for oh so long.

The reason for my absence...chaos. My life has been complete chaos this summer. I realize that there is a contingent in this world that thinks that I do nothing for a living (not that I accuse any of you of having those thoughts) but the truth of the matter is that I actually do work quite hard, and a lot. Some of your know of my workoholic tendencies and try valiantly to help me dispell my need to have everyone at my work place approve of me...but even their efforts proved too little for my crazy schedule that I made for this summer! Work took over!

The past two months have been a whirlwind of meetings, youth trips, mission trips, church events, and the everyday things that go along with my job. Throw in my brothers graduation from seminary and ordination and that made for a packed calender! My parents actually kept my dog for an entire month because I would only be home for 9 of the 31 days! (thanks mom and dad!)

Do I have interesting stories from the past two months...you bet I do! Some I'll get around to tell here, and some I'd rather not relate to the entire blogging world, so you'll just have to call me if you want those details! Speaking of calling me. I've had cell phone issues. Some of you know that my cell phone was stolen, and then I got to use someone's old cell phone until I was able to upgrade the one that I no longer had because of the thugs in Branson...now I have another cell phone...I paid a decent amount of money for it, however, I seem to have paid for a piece of junk. In the mess of cell phone change after cell phone change this summer, I have managed to lose just about all of your numbers...so call me, we'll catch up!

My roommate moves out today and I really should head back to the house to help her pack her car, so I'm going to jet in a second, but I want you to know that stories will be available to read soon...so check back!

Also yesterday happened to be Lindsey's birthday. I didn't get to birthday blog for her...so I wanted to leave you all with a word about my dear friend. So here goes...26 adjectives that describe my dear friend, in honor of her birthday and in thankfulness that God graced the world with her presence and shows his goodness through her! Lindsey...you are:

BEAUTIFUL
fun
Smart
QUIRKY
stylish
kind
Entertaining
merciful
effervescent
NERDY (but in a good way!)
charming
Quick-witted
HILARIOUS
adorable
humane
Talented
clever
faithful
caring
FRIENDLY
loving
jovial
Patient
loyal
Humble
CHILD OF GOD

You are my friend...Lindsey I LOVE YOU! : )

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Yes... i am a self confessed blog stalker, that is for sure. Good to see ya back! :D