Thursday, February 07, 2008

Jr. High Girls: Keeping it real...

Yesterday I was meeting with a group of girls at the Junior High. Most of these girls have been meeting with me for two years...we're comfortable with each other.

One girl is in the middle of pouring out her heart to the whole table and another girl raises her hand. Thinking that she had something great to add to the conversation, I call on her.

and she says,

"Apparently the medicine I'm on gives me gas. I'm sorry if you hear something. It shouldn't smell though."

great.

4 comments:

Kendra said...

lol. Such is life in American junior high ministry!

Poohooo....Excuse me.

Kendra said...

man oh man. I am still laughing. I know it's not really funny and yet...lol.

okey donkey.

Rachel Ehrhard said...

ahahahahahaha...

ok donkey...

ahahahahhaha....

Ingrid said...

Rach...you've been blogging, sister, and I'm sorry I haven't been checking daily. This all feels like Christmas.

Seriously, this post made my day. Gotta love a girl who is open and vocal about her farting! :D