Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I learned a lot in the past week...

Here are just a few things I've learned in the last week:

1. I hate taxes.
2. I'm still a sucker for romantic comedies.
3. If I practice enough I can play someone else's flute almost as well as my own.
4. I might actually learn to speak Creole someday
5. If given a night off, I still don't do the dishes, so I can no longer blame the dirty dishes on my busy schedule.
6. Eyesight really does get worse as we get older
7. When you don't run for 4 months, the first time back on the treadmill is not enjoyable.
8. A Starbucks gift card puts a HUGE smile on my face
9. Going weeks without talking to friends is not acceptable
10.The tax "break" I'm supposed to get is actually a tax "break my bank" (see #1)

5 comments:

Ingrid said...

great stinking blog, sister. sorry to hear about the taxes, they scare me every year! and the dishes, that's just stinking funny. you're the best!!

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

AMEN...i am that we finally connected tonight! I love you!

laura said...

great blog.. i think i'm in accordance with each of your points!

Kendra said...

If only the wisdom would come faster than the other stuff!

As I walked out of my house yesterday, I thought "How many snow days will I need to get this place cleaned up?!" I feel you on the dishes, sister!