Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve...

It's one of my favorite evenings. I'd be lying to you if I said that I hadn't thought that this particular Christmas Eve was going to turn out to be a bit lonely. I've spent holidays without family in the past...but for some reason I was being a bit of a baby about it this year.

As it turns out though, I came to St. Louis early, relaxed at the old homestead, and went to church with Cheryl, bff from highschool! Not only was it great to go to a candlelight service, but it was great to see so many families that I have known and loved since high school. I do love those Atonement folks.

All in all, it's been a pretty great Christmas Eve...Tomorrow my parents come home...I can't wait for them to open their presents : )

Happy Christmas Everyone!

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

I'm laughing that you called yourself a bit of a baby, that's funny stuff, sister! Glad to hear the Christmas Eve was looking up after your previous blog and that you got to head to STL.
LOVE YOU! Come visit please. ;)