Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Can't Nobody Hold Me Down...

Ok...so the last blog was a little bit of a downer. And although those feelings I talked about are true, I try not to dwell on them too much. I guess I'm just more of a happy person. I don't like to dwell on the bad, and while this may be out of the norm for me I am getting ready to blog about the second thing in my life that is trying to keep me down.

It's the common cold.

It thinks that it has found its next victim, but Common Cold...you have another thing coming. I have set up an arsenal of vitamins, drugs, and herbal teas to help ward off the grossness that is trying to take over my body. It will not get the best of me. sing it with me..."Can't nobody hoooolllddd me down...oh no. I've got to keep on moving."

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Oh my heck...great blog, sister. I was just talking about you today and how are you always "on" as a funny friend (lindsey really started that comment, so gotta credit the original source). Anyway...I was telling someone today about your alone blog and how it was so good to read and nice to see that glimpse into your heart. I did however,mention that I'm sure those feelings often exist, but they're not readily noticed since you're such a happy gal. Well...case and point, your next blog says it all. You're the best fun and funny friend of mine. :D