Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Why am I addicted???

Why am I so addicted to Project Runway. Seriously! I can't get enough of it. I've had it on my television since I got home. Granted I haven't been watching tv since I got home, but even hearing it is exciting for me. There's a new episode on tonight and I'm pretty stinking excited about it!

Tonight I am actually hanging out at home, hanging out by myself, and enjoying a little downtime. I can't remeber the last time I did this. It's been a while, and I'm not going to lie...it feels good.

I'm gonna read, run on the treadmill, and then watch the new Project Runway...and then lay my little relaxed head down to sleep! : )

I couldn't be happier!

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

I love it! I read this post while I was sitting on my friend's couch and I stopped to read it aloud. My friend, Jill, is a HUGE fan of Project Runway and now my sister is too...so the response to your read- outloud blog was something like, "YEAHHHHH! we love project runway!" Jill tivos it all the time. Feel the love and support of the CA sisters and fellow fans you didn't know ya had. :) You're the best!