Thursday, October 04, 2007

Speaking the truth....

I'm not sure I spoke the truth in love tonight...it might have been more motivated from frustration or anger. Nevertheless...it was the truth. It was not easy to say. And it's not easy knowing that I've hurt someone's feelings. But I do think it was something that needed to be expressed, and deep down...I really do believe it was the right thing to do, even if it does make me feel a little uneasy.

Speaking the truth to someone=not my favorite thing.

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Sister, I am proud. You're right...speaking the truth ain't always the easiest thing, but it's important and takes a brave soul to do it. Bravo.
p.s. i really miss you!

Lindsey said...

i miss you too and i hate telling people stuff that can/could hurt them...you are way braver than me!